We are always looking for dynamic, collaborative, and hard-working employees to join our team.
Current Openings: Front Desk
SPARKCYCLE is seeking a customer service specialist to work at the front desk. Team members should feel inspired to maintain strong guest engagement, ensure a spotless facility, and focus on informing riders of the best membership opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Spread the SPARKCYCLE message of making exercise fun and promoting high energy around the studio and brand.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and exceptional hospitality to all SPARKCYCLE riders.
- Engage and educate all riders, including actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, and other products.
- Develop a strong culture and relationships within the community to further promote and spread the SPARKCYCLE brand and mission.
- Ensure the studio is in pristine condition and appropriately stocked with inventory, supplies, and retail.
- Work as a cohesive team with all members of the studio staff
- Ensure the studio and overall facility remains immaculate at all times, including the locker rooms, studio, and lobby areas
- Quickly and efficiently facilitate class check-in
- Assist Studio Manager in general day-to-day operations of the studio and provide timely feedback on all studio issues
- Actively suggest retail merchandise that matches the guest’s needs as well as processing retail purchases
- Resolve riders’ concerns with the highest level of customer service
- Maintain product knowledge; provide proper bike set up for all riders, ensuring first time riders receive information on bike set up, studio amenities, etc.
- Willingness to perform all other duties as assigned by Studio management staff
- Experience working in retail, hospitality, or fitness industry
- Friendly and professional phone etiquette
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule (including early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends)
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and proactive
- Outgoing personality with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for fitness, wellness, and SPARKCYCLE brand
- Ability to commit to at least three to four shifts in a week, including one weekend shift